วันศุกร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Re: China

Some tricks for your time in China: I agree, always rains in China. At least make it more tolerable to pollution. This is a truth that you intend to pay with. Go vegetarian - I was the only person in my group that do not get sick, and I am veg ... I am pretty sure that was the reason. If not go to eat vegetarian at least not at KFC. All patients, both during the trip. Do not try to eat around. I gained so much weight in China, haha. I do not drink, but my friendsdid. Do not drink alcohol clear, such as the smell of gasoline grain alcohol aka. It feeds on the stomach. (Stories of Bad ... attached) will prevent a voyage of discovery on his own (with a phone, also lost). Learn the language! If there is a surprise, always. Spontaneous demonstrations are usually the best you have.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUz8uNRod_8&hl=en

Visit : Traveller Program mix and match Traditional Thai Massage Spa

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น